(Liver & Cholesterol) E=Frequency equivalent
This Product is FREE of Alcohol, Fillers, Chemical, Synthetics & Preservatives
Supplied in spray bottle.
Our Genopathic® Remedies are formulated to use topically (External only). These take 5-10 seconds for the frequency to enter the bloodstream. They work very fast. Do not overdose. Keep away from children.
Our Genopathic® Remedies require only 1 spray a day.
These are rubbed into your wrist or the back of the hand.
The essence of active ingredients in Liver-CHL-E, when appropriately prescribed, may assist patients suffering from the following conditions. This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for these disorders.
This product may help with the following
This formula is for use where the Liver is under stress. The liver is involved in almost all of the body’s physiological processes. Its role in the maintenance of health is of crucial importance. Environmental pollutants, food chemicals, illness, stress, faulty diet etc, place a great strain on the liver. (This formula can also be of assistance in the treatment of gall bladder disorders and gallstones and gout).
A gentle laxative, helps maintain normal cholesterol levels, stimulates the liver and thus aids digestion and absorption of food, etc.
Best used with Lacto-E
Functions of the Liver Body Filter
• The liver stores and filters the Blood to remove infectious organisms:
• The liver processes approximately three pints of Blood every minute.
• Most blood arrives at the Liver direct from the Intestines via the Portal Vein carrying dietary nutrients and dietary toxins – the remaining blood arrives at the Liver via the Hepatic Artery
• The Liver is the primary organ for the detoxification of toxic chemicals that enter the body
• The Liver is responsible for the metabolism of 90% of ingested Alcohol
• The Liver is responsible for the conversion of stored Glycogen into Glucose for release into the bloodstream
These substances are Manufactured, Stored, or Metabolized in the Liver
• Carbohydrates are converted to fats in the Liver
• Heparin is manufactured within the Liver
• Coenzyme Q10 concentrates in the Liver
• Vitamin B12 is stored in the Liver
These substances are toxic to the Liver
• Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
• Aluminium accumulates in the Liver
• Arsenic accumulates in the Liver
• Cadmium is stored in the Liver and cadmium damages the Liver: – Cadmium causes the deprivation of the Liver’s Glutathione content.
• Excessive consumption of Iron can irritate the Liver
• Mercury damages the Liver
• Alcohol is extremely toxic to the Liver and is its primary enemy
• Excessive consumption of Vitamin A can cause temporary enlarged Liver
• Excessive consumption of raw Garlic can cause toxicity and swelling of the Liver
• Sugars & excess carbohydrates
• Sudden diet change
The Liver is indirectly involved in these Ailments
• Psoriasis occurs when the Liver is functioning poorly, in which case Endotoxins that are absorbed into the Intestines are not filtered out by the Liver before they reach general circulation. Therefore these Endotoxins enter the bloodstream and go on to cause Psoriasis.
Best used in combination with Carbo-Boost-E, Un Loc-E, Lacto-E, A.I.R-E